Why Consult a Herbalist?
1. Herbalists are the trained and trusted professionals in herbal medicine
2. Herbalists meet the highest standards education, ethics and scope of practice
3. Herbalists have an extensive knowledge base combining traditional wisdom and modern scientific perspective
4. A registered herbal practitioner will explore the roots of your health and wellbeing
5. A registered herbal practitioner will provide a comprehensive and holistic wellness assessment
6. A registered herbal practitioner will create individualized protocols and herbal preparations
7. A registered herbal practitioner is trained in herbal safety, drug interactions, and possible contraindications
8. A registered herbal practitioner can assure you of quality and purity of the herbs and herbal preparations
9. A registered herbal practitioner will offer interdisciplinary collaboration with other health professionals
10. A registered herbal practitioner is accountable to a professional organization, must maintain annual continuing education and must abide by professional standards
During these unprecedented and stressful times the CCHA would like to provide support and guidance to our membership and greater community as a whole. Although the CCHA does not endorse any claims of treatment, cure, mitigation or diagnosis of COVID-19 by natural health practitioners, we do recommend that those seeking guidance on using herbs and other natural medicines contact a professional herbalist or provincial herbalist association for advice. Please contact us for more information if needed. If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, dry cough, sore throat or difficulty breathing, contact your health care provider immediately.
Stay well and support one another!